As a Business Development Consultant, you will be a core part of our team, developing new business and harnessing the potential of existing relationships.
THE ROLE INCLUDES:
• Identifying and targeting new sales opportunities through prospecting and lead generation activities.
• Building and maintaining relationships with existing and potential customers to ensure repeat business and customer satisfaction.
• Presenting the company’s skincare products to potential customers in a professional and convincing manner, highlighting the benefits and unique features of the products.
• When appropriate, demonstrating (online or in person) the use of the products to customers and providing product education to help customers make informed purchasing decisions.
• Negotiating sales contracts and closing deals with customers.
• Participating at trade show and industry events.
• Communicating, to the Head of Sales any information you acquire regarding market trends, competitor activities and industry developments to ensure the company remains competitive.
• Collaborating with cross-functional teams, such as marketing, product development and finance, to ensure a seamless customer experience.
• Achieving or exceeding sales targets and performance goals set by the Head of Sales, on behalf of the company.
• Maintaining accurate records of all sales activities, including sales calls, presentations, and proposals, via Hubspot, the company’s chosen CRM platform.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
This job description is not designed to be exhaustive and may, from time to time, be modified to reflect required responsibilities. By agreeing to this job description, you accept not only the responsibilities outlined above but also any other activity, commensurate with your position, as deemed appropriate by the Managing Director or Operations Director.
• Proficiency in English.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Self-motivated and committed.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams.
• Grade 4 or above (C or above) in a Level 3 maths and English qualification (for example GCSE English and Maths).
• Level 4 or 5 qualification in sales or a related field (for example Business A-Level, Business and Admin or Marketing T-Level, ISM qualification or foundation degree).
• Level 6 qualification in sales or a related field (for example a Sales or Business Degree or ISM Diploma in Strategic Sales Management).
• Full, clean, UK driving license.
• Two years’ experience in a similar role within the beauty industry.
• Competitive salary plus commission.
• Potential earnings of £50,000+ per annum.
• Company discount scheme.
• NEST Pension scheme.
Monday to Friday, 9am to 5:30pm
Based at our Head Office – 34 Rodney Street, Liverpool, L1 9AA
Line Manager – Jackie McMahon, Head of Sales
Please submit a letter or CV (of no more than 2 x sides of A4) detailing how your qualifications, skills and experience make you an ideal candidate for this role.
Applications should be submitted to email@example.com with the subject ‘Application for Business Development Executive.’
All criteria will be assessed, in the first instance, by a review of your application form.
Should that review be successful, you will be invited for a formal interview to further assess your suitability for the role.
Please direct all questions to firstname.lastname@example.org